Regardless of how your semester started, there are ways to finish strong! There are some very simple strategies that will help. Here goes . . .
- Go to class. Be there physically and mentally.
- Prepare for class ahead of time by completing all assigned reading.
- Ask questions for clarification. (If you have a question, so does someone else.)
- Take notes. If your instructor is writing, you should be writing as well. Put comments in the margins if you need to.
- Review your notes after class.
- Begin each assignment when it's given, regardless of the due date.
- Ask more questions (of your instructor/TA/tutor/friends) when you don't understand.